Randwick Waverley Community Transport welcomes all feedback from clients, including complaints. We want to know about what we are doing well and what we need to improve. You are entitled to complain about any aspect of our service.
To submit a complaint, you may:
- raise the issue directly with Randwick Waverley
- Transport’s Manager or Office Administrator;
- put your complaint in writing and forward it to
- Write to or phone the Randwick Waverley Community
Transport Management Committee;
- Write to the Community Services Commission via
e-mail (email@example.com) or phone them
on 9384 4999.
- Contact the NSW Ombudsman on 9286 1000 or via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.